miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2015

Second semester reflections:

Well, if I pass all my classmathes this semester could by the last for my. This year it should graduate. I feel the time pass so fast, is like all the years in the university had passed in just a couple of months.
It is really emotive, I close one important part of my life, to continue with new knowledge and a lot of great and bad expiriences.
Definitely this was the best part of my all life, I met a lot of beatifull and importants Friends, the best of all. The experiences with they was really rewarding.
This is one of my wins, this is for Maximo and my. I hope can study another career in Argentina in a couple of years, something like  philosophy or anthropology.
It is not the end, if not the start of a new stage in my life, the new beginning for my in a different places, where I hope have experiences that contribute to my professional development.
In two semesters I pass thirteen different subjects, a lot of time studying  and working for finish this part of my life. It is really rewarding for my, all my effort it´s done!

I hope you like
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario